The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Double-page supporter
I'm seriously super curious about their mom. It was almost definitely an arranged marriage and Rodigo apparently didn't love her but still

Supporter
Awww, what a really loving family of bloody-minded people. I think the mages of Arcus found out just in time that it might not be wise to attack the Hyperions.

You gotta love how they just gloss over the death of all the people involved, which might not upset the king and the twins but should at least rattle Enisha a little bit 😅
Well, we don't really care for them either as well are here for their fluffy interactions so I guess it's all right :)

Is enisha or one of the arcus guys not going to finish off the idiot? Even if dad doesn't believe him, even just mentioning that arcus was there is enough to rouse suspicion

@yaanickq

The spirit that one of the Arcus mages lent to the former king will probs place a curse on him or something that wont allow him to speak up. Or the spirit will yeet him

Dex-chan lover
Aww.
You know what, they're a bunch of murderous psychos but they're such a cute family!

Thanks for the chapter! I love them so much, even when they are a little bit psycho

Users who are viewing this thread