The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

oml “think of me 100 times a day” and “dont forget to brush your teeth” ARE YOU SURE THIS IS THE SAME BROTHER THAT MURDERED LIKE A BUNCH OF PEOPLE

omgg he doesnt want to go because he's afraid to be forgetten haha thats so cute

I just love the her two brothers. They love and spoil her so much. Of course the father can't be forgotten. I love them so much haha

I see that the men in Enisha’s life are splendidly “warming up” to the future addition...

I wonder if it's a new breed of small horses..... 🐴🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎

I laughed so much at the first horse that I cried. Nothing with it makes sense :D

The horses! Couldn't believe such a mighty empire conquered vast land using some breed of ponies🤣.

Dex-chan lover
The page where she say "So?" With a cute face, but actually saying "Dig any deeper and it becomes your grave"

The father and the brothers have the perfect intuition of who will take Enisha away from them in the distant future XD hahaha

Finishing war in just a month lol. Just so Enisha won't forget him 😂

Also I can't unsee the horse that the Second Prince use now lololol

Lol he finished the job so fast
I thought they did that so Enisha would play with the king and first prince since it looks like the second prince keep Enisha to himself, i just realize the second prince worried that Enisha would forget about him lol 😂🤣

Users who are viewing this thread