The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

I forgot what the previous chapter was about and I’m like “What the fuck happened here?”

Lol Bro and Dad are so tense around wolf-fur, they sense a disturbance in the force

Dex-chan lover
So are we supposed to be okay with the fact that a seemingly innocent country got conquered (which probably involved a shitton of people dying) just so Arcus could cover its tracks?

I mean, the characters in this story are anything but nice considering the emperor and the princes invade and conquer willy-nilly and treat murder like a game, but it still doesn't feel right.

@Acolytus doesn't the country have ties with that general red hair dude anyways? Marcus is supposedly full of smart people so I think they'd at least pick a country that has obvious wrong doings similar to that red hair's country wrongdoings

@acolytus to be honest i think if its in a span of a month, its more likely that the kingdom itself surrendered (faster), there might be less killing of soldiers, but yeah you’re right there are still innocent that got killed, its their king that did it, while arcus free from the prosecution of the empire...
But i dont think that the normal civilian of that kingdom were killed, cuz if they want to conquer a kingdom, they better treat the people that live there right, if not there might be a rebellion

Double-page supporter
Protagonist ≠ Good Guys.
Looking at the comments, I think a lot of people forgot about this.

Fastest war in their history accomplished because a siscon didn't want his sister to forget him 😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
lkjfsdlkjasdf okay so... did that country have NOTHING to do with it & just served as a cover for arcus, or did they have SOME involvement but got saddled with the full responsibility??? it's probably the latter but damn that still sucks for them... i mean but like if you got involved you should have seen that coming tbh. as for the hyperions, conquerors gonna conquer, i guess. if they were real i'd certainly hate their guts alkjsdjl;; but i wonder if this is what the prophecy meant in regards to enisha & the empire's greatness sdaflkafsdjlk like is the empire just gonna conquer ALL OF THE LAND EVERYWHERE as a result of shenanigans involving her??? oof. ANYWAY, ENISHA LOWKEY THREATENING HER MAGIC TEACHER LMAO truly she belongs in the hyperion family, that's one twisted (but still so cute!) baby. i agree with @hikufalafel tho, protagonist does not equal good, guys;;; plus she was a head of state herself, and it's a bloody world.

thank you very much for the update!!!

...there was a better way that Rosiel could have used: ask Enisha to tell her father and brother not to send him because she needs him to help her with her homework 🤣🤣🤣

But if we compare Rosiel with his twin and his dad then he's way scarier and ruthless: while those two are pretty open with their bloodlust, he's the type to wait for you to down your guard and sneak behind you to cut your throat no matter how long it takes 😱

These dudes are fucking mental:"This boy told me were my precious daughter was, but i don't like him so let's kill him!"...
Like.... What?! And you tell me that those bastards despite being immature children are good rulers?! You gotta be kidding me!

Group Leader
Poor soldier must be working their ass so hard because second bro afraid he'll be gone long lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread