The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

I love this family so much ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ just the dynamic between father and sons is gold
I swear when the day comes for wolfie to join the family as an in law.... all funny hell is gonna break loose for the second time (first time when enisha and wolife are revealed to be together lol)

Welp this whole family is a mess lol. Enisha is really something to have these crazy people obsessed over her like that, good thing she's so carefree๐Ÿ˜‚

I wonder what will happen when they get to learn that the princess died as soon as she was born and the archmagus soul got into that body. I don't think the brothers would mind. I am sort of worry about the father because he would feel betrayed and doesn't like secrets to be kept from him.

Dex-chan lover
fucking war speedrun, damn this family is one of the more wholesome/murderous family ever

the horses are scaled down far to small lol, Ive seen those horses in other webtoons as well...must be some clip art a lot of artist use lol

I feel a bit sorry for that small country tho..Allied nations reminds me of something,hmm

everytime I see Rosiel's name, I keep calling him Rosie
it'd be cute if Enisha gave him that nickname :333

i wonder how are these 3 gonna react if enisha's gonna get married if she's in her adulthood lol they probably won't even send her off to marriage

Users who are viewing this thread