The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Thank you for the chapter. Please tell me a time jump is coming, I want to see her grown up.

@Heddell

They have a supremely strong military, their ability to run the economy seems great, and they are very popular with the people since they don't seem to interact much with them positively or negatively. The only people who seem who would be their enemy would be other nobles and the Royal Family seems to have a decent enough information network to be aware early.

Pissed off nobles are only a danger if they have enough military might to fight the Kingdom or a strong enough cunning to force a full rebellion of the people. If be extremely difficult for anyone to hurt the Royal Family and the Kingdom.

They are all so whipped for Enisha, I love it lol
Thanks for the update!!

SO SO SO CUTE IM FROTHING AT THE MOUTH FROM HOW SWEET THIS IS

THANK YOU SCANLATORS!!!

Dex-chan lover
Heh, they don't realize how well she fits in with her ruthless family.

Hahahaha! She's just toooooo cute! And Rosiel perhaps is the smartest in the family....he really know how to strategise well! And the poor prince...definitely on the kill list of the royal family sans Enisha! Oh boy....those guys are super whipped by the little princess! Love how they dote on her!

Lolol so he was only gone 1 month ha!

Thanks for the update!

Group Leader
LOL they're getting stronger to kill their enemies more efficiently. They're even coming up with new tactics for war just to come back sooner.
Hilarious

Aggregator gang
They kill me XD It's not great that they kill people so easily, but they sure are funny 😂 And I guess it's fitting since Enisha isn't exactly a saint herself hahahaha.
Love it!!! Thanks for the update <3

Imagine finishing a war in a month just bc you're afraid your adorable little sister would forget you lol

Also the brothers and the father are really..... that little dude technically saved enisha, why so harsh on him. They don't like him not wanting a reward after that because that means he truly cares about enisha and of course being the protective family they wouldn't let anyone close to enisha. Start warming up to him you three, she will probably fall in love with him and marry him in the future

lmaoo thats amazing, finishing a war in a month so she won't forget you ahh adorable thanks for translating!!

Users who are viewing this thread