The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Wolf-fur, I wish you the best of luck in the future. Having THAT as your father-in-law plus two brothers-in-law that are equally messed up, your future may be bright, but it's not going to be easy. Hahaha

Poor Rosiel. The image of him crying on his horse on the cliff edge was too dang funny! 🤣🤣🤣

@sonyaism LOL. Isn't it tho? I saved the picture for future purposes. Well, I see that they kinda had their revenge (even if it was a month for 2 years.)

lmao Rosiel..

Tyvm for the update ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I'm betting their empire would be empty by now if the second prince wasn't alive lolol and WOO does she fit right in with the rest of the family.

Fed-Kun's army
I am a bit concerned by the fact that she had obviously no problem with pretty much sending her empires army to subjugate a innocent nation as a cover up for her mages xD

I just feel sad for whoever her future husband is because... they face death every moment XD

Dex-chan lover
The scariest person in the royal family isnt the ruthless emperor or the furocious princes, it's Enishia who can signal the annihalation of an entire country with an adorable smile

When you think Rosiel is the only one “normal” Male royal for a minute but then the author proves you otherwise 😂. He’s a really efficient prince both in Warfare and Paperwork.

Is it just me or are the horses drawn super tiny? I was laughing because the head mage looked way too big for his horse!

I wanna be from the country of Bacon so bad right now (T▽T)
It would be in my name, I'd probably have to be a "Your Highness Bacon"; but "Miss Bacon", or "Lady Bacon" or "Beggar Bacon" would be fine too. ╥﹏╥

Users who are viewing this thread