The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Double-page supporter
She reminds me so much of Aria with the saving another person thing xD

oof my heart went kyun!
So cute!!!
Another war in the horizon I guess.

Thank you for the chapter!!!

Aggregator gang
Darn, Enisha is amazing. I would die from embarrassment if i were in her place. The scary Emperor and princes turned into cheesy doting family is scary in another way l.

It’s hard to believe they’re such blood thirsty monsters when they act so dopey about her.

Aggregator gang
Looks like the one that they’re talking about is the Mongolian Empire counterpart of their world

lol at that last panel, she really be saving everyone from the wrath of the Emperor

... I feel like the she's the only one controlling those beasts that they call the royal family... I shudder to think what would happen to the citizens of that kingdom if there was no Enisha... (The royals would probably end up ruling over an empty kingdom...)

I like enisha when she's 3 years old, the artist do a good job with how a baby is illustrate and make big difference with other manhwa out there.
I wish the timeline not fast forward like this. and yeah, I know the stories must go on.
33 chptrs feels like not enough for me. oh well....
with this 5 years old posture, its reminded me of other manhwa but the artist really do a good job with this too.

that just my preference, dont mind me.

Dex-chan lover
My heart and traumas are getting healed by enisha 😤🥰😍💕

she saves another person today....... someday she might even save the entire empire because of these men AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She save another person today, but it is also her fault that their life were in danger 😂

Double-page supporter
I can't stop wheezing at the father when he said call the gardener when his sons were worriedly calling for someone to heal enisha lmao

A welcomed timeskip! Thanks for the update

Users who are viewing this thread