The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Fed-Kun's army
What if she becomes an adult and finds out the king would just kill those people later when she wasnt looking. and like its a whole damn basement full

Enisha is prettyyy uwu and it's great how she manages to save people's life with her cuteness lmao

@lazerus56 pretty sure the king doesn't even spare a single brain cell thinking ore remembering about them after his daughter calmed him.

This is like that word I don't remember but the closest maybe far from it is simping... except money isn't involved.

She's the cutest kid I've seen in all these Korean isekai/transmigration/reincarnation manhwa. Most of the time the kids are not childlike at all and some manhwa even have kids with scary adultlike expressions...

I love how the brothers are panicking and basically calling for the army and every doctor in the kingdom. The father just stone cold calls for the gardener. It's a huge affair for the brothers but to him it's just time to take out the trash again, and he knows exactly how to do it.

I want to share that panel with no context and see how people react.

Enisha is the true hero in that world lmaoo, she's been saving lives since she was born

So cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ what's this? oh, these are my tears ㅠㅠㅠㅠ enisha and her family are so adorable i cant ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Users who are viewing this thread