The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Thank goodness she picked up that leaf on his head this chapter. I keep wanting to pick it up but i know i can't lol😂

Thanks so much for this very cute chapter!💕

Aww their so cute! I ship them already. I hope we get more moments with them together.

Thank you for translating this chapter!

So do the kids other than Enisha not age or some shit? They look the exact same as they did when the manga started, especially ice boy.

@Bootyyyy no this is normal
the developmental stages of humans in the early years of babies-toddlers-children that ages is around 0-5 has a lot of obvious mobility improvements that happen quickly.
Wolf Fur is a child [ i don't think he is a pre teen yet,or he is just starting in the adolescent years] so he'll stay about the same for a while
and of course a literal baby which is almost nonverbal & almost completely un-mobile --to a toddler that can start walk [barley]..to even a child is going to have a lot more noticeable differences then like...a pre-teen-teenager that will look about the same before they get a growth spurt.

nOOO i caught up just like that ;;;; this is why i hate staying up all night just to read and be upset because now i have to waiT

Ok, it's decided that I ship Enisha with Wolf fur 😍. But, she's still the archimage... I'm still confused 😵 it's not like she reincarnated to another dimension or another time. It's the same dimensions and time where she used to live

Wolf fur chatting with the princess, unbeknownst to her brothers and father sharpening their sword to chop his head off.

Double-page supporter
Wolf boy doesn't seem to understand how many people her brothers and dad have killed.
Or he hasn't been able to grasp it cause of his trauma.

this kids got so many hurdels to jump to get her. yu have the dad and brothers and then there's the left and right mages

Users who are viewing this thread