The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

Head tilt with a questionmark to end the chapter. The best way to end chapters.

Lmao...
The most troublesome for every girl who has a brother and father that loves her too much...
Marriage proposal (specially, when they were still ... a baby) 🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
In a less murderhappy court, it's alos a a way of chipping away at the Emperor's influence. Impeccably propose a socially excellent match you know he'll refuse, and he'll have to spend time and political capital impeccably refusing. Meanwhile ,other noble houses will realize "Oh, the proposal option is open now?" and they'll send proposals as well, and at least some of these are going to be allies of the Emperor who he's going to have to be more careful not to outright snub.

And of course, there's also the (remote) possibility that he /does/ accept one of the potential bridegrooms, and if it was one of the ones you carefully selected, you've got a hook into the Imperial Family.

I forgot about this one for a while but now that this chapter is out.. god, my love for it has been renewed 😭😭

Wait2
Its not that easy
The 2 mage on the floating island, u 3 father n son, n our wolf prince is not gonna let it happen 🤔

Group Leader
Man, who is that...
To actually have the balls to ask for the hand of THIS Princess.
There's 3 possibility: 1. He's a moron 2. He has a death wish 3. He has titanium plated steel balls.

Going by steriotypes theres a 99% chance the guy is a snotty brat / knows something about her

Dex-chan lover
@aFFi Even the deathwish option would require some heavy duty balls, as his death would not be swift or painless.

He better not be some old guy
If he is... *loads gun*
Anyways, thanks for translating this one chapter!
Love the fanart

Haha I love how unimpressed she is by his magic. And go Enisha for being a complete badass and saving the snow wolf kid! I‘m so looking forward to seeing how cool she gets once she has her magic unsealed!

Oh wow I can’t believe we’re already at the season 1 finale. How time flies by.

Thank you for translating this chapter. And looking forward to season 2!

Users who are viewing this thread