The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

"the mages there don't age at all"

Well, that seems to undermine the entire benefit of being reborn as an infant, now don't it? :p

If the line of people indebt to her can circle the entire palace, does that mean the entire palace almost got killed once...?

Fed-Kun's army
please let noxita be ml please let npxita be ml he seems like such a freakin sweetie

Oh my goodness
That's a huge ass painting HAHAHA

Ok, I knew it. Arcus will aim for the princess obviously. Hell WILL break loose.
And she will be the one to link the two kingdoms together.

@frenchfry I second that huhu pleassseeee

I'm slow, first i thought someone wants 2 kill her (as archmage) from arcus so hell will break loose but then i realized ... its because when arcus would firgure out her real identity, they would sure 2 take her back and obviously the trio would never allow.

Aggregator gang
Seeing how obsessed they seem with her, it doesn't look like she cares that much by comparison

are the princes trying to go incognito? Those star broaches would be a dead giveaway...

Contributor
Unlike some other series in the same genre where I question the family's sudden loss of morals and judgement in spending an excess of what is presumably taxpayer money on the protagonist—

Here we've known from the start that her family are complete irreconcilable psychopaths who don't give even the fleetingest of hoots about peasant's lives, much less livelihoods. The abuse of power is totally in-character for once! :'D

These damn idiots XD

Users who are viewing this thread