The Youngest Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 39

i like the fact that they want him to be king, but i just cant get enisha's age out of my head

Wow their actually thinking about what to do- instead of invading immediately like every other chapter

One day there will be a manga where the protagonist is reborn in an evil empire as the emperor's most beloved ... kitten.

@DeathDonut there kinda is....
https://mangadex.org/title/23013/the-vengeful-white-cat-lounging-on-the-dragon-king-s-lap

...not really evil, just enemy to what would've been seen as the "good side" in a game/novel cuz they have a "saintess"

@iwannachew Hah. Thanks for reminding me about that one, I haven't checked out how it progressed.

I had a mostly normal non-magical kitten in mind, though(maybe one with a human level intellect).

i like how herald is just brutally honest. and understand his brother slyness to the point he can use it to read people and compare their slyness to his brother.

Dex-chan lover
that Hakman deserves not only death, but Eternal Agony.
-depending on the circumstances. and motive

So... basically.. they wanted Cahill to become the next Zadkar king so he can attack the Hakman on their behalf, isn’t that right? And when they’re beaten, they can control both Zadkar and Hakman. 👀

I love that Enisha backup her brother 😅 he may be crazy, but he’s still her brother

Users who are viewing this thread