The Youngest Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 39

I love y'all too much too explain for finishing this season, but I am still confused will you continue S2 or drop it

Fed-Kun's army
HELL YEAH NEW SEASON!!!!! wait you mean it's the same DAY as the end of last season!??! dfijafsdj the art got sharper, it felt like a time skip... still feel like the princess looks older than five but i guess she still passes as a five year old. LMFAO I LOVE THE HYPERION DAD & BROS do they realize they're going to raise the one who wants to take their baby away sadlsdfljksdfljk

i'm with those guy yelling for that guy's balls tho ENISHA'S FIVE AND HE'S TWENTY THAT'S SO GROSS IDC IF THAT WAS COMMON WITH ROYALTY OR W/E i'm glad everyone is on the same page there. good.

thank you so much for picking up this series!!! i was just rereading it heheh, was thrilled to see a new chapter up!! <33333

After i read a comment on another manhwa somewhere. Ive read like 5 other manhwas with that same damn castle model in the background.

Dex-chan lover
Why do they look older? I almost thought there was a time skip

Fed-Kun's army
YYYESSSSSSS, A new group for a new season, also i can see that they improved the art a bit with face proportions because they were a bit wonky sometimes in the previous season

aawwwwwwwww ♥♥♥♥ last panel ♥♥♥

at first I thought that its after few year cause the art 🙈 she looks much older than in first season 😶 but the art is still cute ♥ im first seaon art tho 🤔

Thank you for translating this 💕

Ooooh.. New season with new art style..
Btw, Enisha looking more mature and tall than 1st season last chap.

Thanks for the update😊
But it was definitely overkill when Cahill best up the combat the magician when the princess specially protected him to keep him from revealing his powers. And it was an accident

Users who are viewing this thread