The Youngest Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 43

Fed-Kun's army
Noooo I'm really liking Cahil! And even her family are getting more involved with him now, it'll be so sad if he becomes 2nd ML 😭

Cahil being hugged be like "agh 💘 my heart, cant take it" or "oh my god" lol
Cant wait for the next chap and cant wait for cahil and our princess grow up

How do I read this chapter? Every chapter i click says chapter not available. Is it a regional issue?

Dex-chan lover
@Sapphon You usually get that message when the chapter is still being approved and such. But the page loading to that can get caught in your cache and not update properly to show a chapter. For most browsers, you can do something about this without clearing your entire cache with F5 either by itself or with some modifier key like ctrl or shift. I that doesn't work you might have to go clear the whole cache if a quick search about your browser and whatnot doesn't help you figure out how to force refresh a page.

Fed-Kun's army
@Svelandria someone earlier in the thread said that he wasn't, @yuchiyo I believe said that's what they had read about.
I was just expressing my regrets at those news, since he seems like a good pair for her

Fed-Kun's army
lkfdjfjlkd let's gooooo GO GET EM, ROSIEL!!! omfg if he find his little sister there?? his little sister DISGUISED WITH HIS COLORING.... LOOKING MORE LIKE HIM THAN EVER... i kinda want him to see it hehealkfsdkl

thank you for the updates!

Aggregator gang
@nobile Oh, yea. After making my initial comment I had read something of the sort in other comments. Regarding that,
supposedly he is the ML according to someone else, so there's conflicting information here. As such, we probably won't know for certain until later unless someone can provide proof that it's one or the other.

Enisha trying to save people everyday, yet she is also the one who will make people desperately trying to be saved lol

Users who are viewing this thread