The Youngest Princess

Honestly love this trope of cuteness beats all. There are a few of these webtoons around with the little princess having the mind of an adult (reincarnation, timetravel etc) and using cuteness to win over her cold/ruthless/psychotic family, but they all are quite fun to read. Supposed to be ridiculous but also cute and fun with some drama, which they all seem to do. I was pretty reluctant to start but now I can't get enough of them.

Thanks for translating!

What in the f are you guys on about? Romance? Nonono, that's no romance. That Radkar prince guy thing sees her as a precious gem; a star, something you want to protect at all costs. Maybe in the future or right now if you guys are right and the author is that much of a sick fuck he'll see her as a woman, but now? I seriously can't.

On another note, i suppose the prophecy about "the third star bringing about endless glory and blah blah" means our lil' baby Archmage's gonna be managing her country as a princess of the Hyperion Empire, ain't that nice.

Really looking forward to seeing her when she matures; i can't really picture how she'll look right now after all goddamn why must all babies have that generic-looking ass bob cut smh

Ahhh so cute!! This is now included in my favorite baby manhwas, right next to Who Made Me a Princess and Lady Baby. It's a shame these manhwas are so rare since they are such an enjoyable read ㅜㅜㅜㅜ looking forward to more chapters. Thank you!

I’m really only sticking around for the whole archmage plot, but the story is cute!

This is a good one, guys. The MC isn't incompetently stupid, the plot isn't dragging, and overall makes you feel satisfied.

Good isekai.

man i really enjoy reading this, its fun, cute, and makes time fly, it a shame i read all in one go, now i feel sad i need to wait

Ahhhh this is awesome ! The art is great and the backstories of each character are well integrated! Can we please see more frequent updates? Pweeeez?

Dex-chan lover
Another one with this same premise? I'll take 400 chapters please

Aww, her mages miss her. Hopefully she eventually tells them who she is and they figure out why she turned into a child. Like I love the kids, but the mages are her kids.

Ara ara, seems like our princess saved a lot of troublesome little boys that will not let go of her robes 🤭

Somehow it feels like everyone is in love with her lol
I kinda find it sad that mc is so overly talented but her magic is trapped and jealous of how perfect she is. Still, she could have handled somethings differently for the best outcome.

Users who are viewing this thread