The Youngest Princess

When I first read the first chapter, it reminded me of They Say I Was Born a King's Daughter, Daughter of the Emperor and a little bit of Who made me a princess. But it got very interesting and I almost dropped this.

um hi. please. why is the miniature bitch on the credits? i didn’t think i’d have to see her so soon

Group Leader
@enyoteremchi
678984989936975913.png

Is this another
ML, guy that has feelings for her? Our MC is so popular LMAO

After reading 25 chapters, this feels like reading a crossover between "Lady Baby" and "Charllote's Disciple" 🧐

What does that even mean??? What does he want to do? Kidnap her? He’s not thrown away. He’s taking care of things in her place. SMH

But I still love the everyone is fighting for our cute genius

Ty for translating and sharing!!!!

I'm loving it!!! The twins are my favorites so far.. Thank you so much for picking up this story!!

THE MC IS SO CUTE. I love all of the relationships...her bonds with the right and left mages of Arcus, as well as Rodgo and the princes. The AMOUNT of just...pure love and adoration for her. I just can't. Doting papa to the max.
I couldn't stop giggling at so many of these chapters, or when her mage instructor was walking with her and talking about what a blessing it would be to die learning from her and so on. This story's so fun and sweet and interesting. I can't wait for more :> !!!

I agree, things were getting a little too peaceful. The author’s spicing it up

I think it could be the mages trying to kidnap her...imo they wouldn’t give up on figuring out who enisha really is that easily

I think the one who kidnapped her is
Arcus because they kept ogling at her like she’s an interesting test subject. Also explains the magic sealing charm

Users who are viewing this thread