The Youngest Princess

Double-page supporter
This is miles better than Lady Baby. Enisha at least acts like a real baby and her overly doting family is played with comedy.

The first prince is surprisingly cute in some of the later chapters. it feels like they lost 10 years of age and they're 12 while Enisha is 3

Is there any explanation why
She stays with family instead of just leaving or going back to flying magick kingdom.

i kinda wanna see Wolf Fur (sorry forgot his name) be friends with the 2 princes but........ i guess their jealousy won't permit it hahahahahha

@holup2 I thought it was the fact that she is there third star and they consider the third star to be precious and important even before they were fond of her. Also wasn’t there like tension with the magic kingdom and their kingdom. I think they are both prejudice of each other. Plus the fact that she is there archmage but also their third star will just have wars with each other trying to obtain the other back. So I think unnecessary violence. And since she is like so young atm she really can’t do much to stop it.

Ooowww this is so cuuuute, all the family is searching for their little baby, so sweet!! I would've been really worried as well if it wasn't those two brats (like she said) who took her lmao, I guess she won't conceal the fact that she's the archmage or maybe her "It's been a while" is directed towars that Nix or smth, after all she wanted to hide her true identity since her rebirth so I wouldn't bet too much on her revealing who she really is....or maybe since it's her disciples she'll still do it ? Aaah idk, anyway, treat manhwa and thanks a lot for the translation, we appreciate the efforts, especially on these trying times, aah, we need more people like you, thank you very much ! We love you~~!! 😭😍💜💚🥰

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@holup2 she cant just leave, shes the third star it has a great significance on the empire and even if she could she herself said she wanted to leave or at least some rest (it could be that shes destined to be the conection between the two biggest powers)

This can be accepted as a slice of life webtoon and deserves get 9 and 10 out of 10.
The protagonist is smart. She grew slowly as a child.
Not forced to behave as an adult as in Lady Baby and too naive as in Child of this House.
For stories that take on an unusual family environment, this is far better than Who Made Me a Princess. The explanation of the magic is also not confusing. I think the author has fulfilled the responsibility of using the concept well, not just being introduced it at the beginning. Who Made Me a Princess has no love in it, I may be left out because I feel that many important scenes from the novel, too many jumping scenes. It's the exact opposite with The Youngest Princess. I feel comfortable with the timeline, which moves well. (Okay, this is quite subjective on my parts but that's how I look at it another way. There are different influences between pure reincarnation of the fantasy world and grow into a little princess by the surprise route of the Otome game.)

The warmth of this webtoon is also the same as Child of this House. The pair of father and brother who have wild and terrible personalities can be tamed easily enough. Because both of them have the same element, I can't predict whether it will slow burn either. The Youngest Princess takes a world that emphasizes how strong the role of magic is, and the existence of a third star that will shake both the empire and the Arcus, as per I made this review, most likely we will not enter into conflict before she grows up. It will be interesting if we have the main villain sooner though.

The YouTube channel here posted some chapters: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl1Y2nF0LPvGtPwm58HWYdg/feed.

Are the scanlators aware? What can we do so they are taken down?

Aw thank you for your hard work Juicy!! And welcome Astral Valley :D can't wait to read future releases!

I really enjoy this manhwa (overall pretty funny with the reactions). Archmage's inner thoughts are quite funny. The father, on the other hand, just imagine a Karen being a tyrannical king who of course, dotes on his daughter. Add some brothers as well.

does those brats ever think that bringing her back means exposing her to danger? she told them she was attacked in her sleep, the obsession is truly terrifying, and they can't function without her, because it seems they are growing up in their body and power alone not their mentality, they still think they are the helpless child that archmage picked up from the street smh

dont judge me, I like the story and the characters, I just hated the arcus mages lol

Users who are viewing this thread