The Youngest Princess

Oh...wow...em...yup !
I think I'm shocked 😅😂😂😭😂
Thanks for the translation dear Astral Valley, it was really smooth reading the chapter haha~!

I'd like to know the specifics on how the Hyperion family are basically super humans. Feels like everyone but the MC is literally born as a Captain America-tier human

cnd

Damn she really did that! And with the most innocent expression too 😭😭😭

I am the only who’s curious about why she said she’d be the only one that will make it out alive like 3 chapters ago when she was making the plan with the mages? What happened to them? 🤔

Chapter 30-31 Spoiler

Basically the mages handed the princess over to kidnappers and tricked them into thinking they have full on support to kill the princess before they die. The mages left straight after so they don’t get attacked by her family and the knights. The kidnapper’s leader tried to kill the princess in front of the emperor before he died, but was unsuccessful. She basically set them up to not get what they wanted and keep the mages out of it. The kidnappers were all going to die anyway😅😅

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

When the brothers stand side to side, the resemblance is obvious. The only difference is the coloring and the difference in the eye shape. Other than that, they are exactly the same. XD XD

All the awws

And Uhm

Cut through magic? Beat up senior mages and higher even? Geez...

And seriously hope their entire family happiness - I love this story! They’re so cute!!!

I’m very curious about what the queen looks like because for all we know, Enisha could have been the daughter of a concubine and not the queen since it wasn’t really specified (only mentioned Enisha’s mother died during child birth) and we know that the royal household expanded the seraglio through the ages in hopes of delivering the third star.
And if the queen is alive how does she feel towards Enisha

Aaaaaaaawwww,thank you so much for the wholesomeness ~~!!! 😍😍🥰🥰💕💙🖤🧡💟💛💝❤💜💚❣💌💓💘💞💖💗

Users who are viewing this thread