The Youngest Princess

Oh lord, this is so sad lmao 😭 god someone PLEASE pick up this story, or else we’ll have to wait till September for Tappytoon toon to catch up to manga dex 😭😭😭

Group Leader
I hope someone will pick this up bc I hate Tappytoon's translation styles and I don't want to wait until it's all caught up

info : Season 1 ends at chapter 38 and the manhwa will go on hiatus until it will updated later

Someone just posted four minutes ago but they suddenly deleted, I didn't get a chance to read it. Sigh...

O my o my! Adorable till the end. I think I will binge read the whole season again in order to make the waiting more bearable :)

can someone spoil me, is wolf fur the ML? this is really good, it would break my heart to drop it but wolf fur being the ML would be so creepy...

noooo its already the end of the first season 🥺🥺 thank you so much for the update and i can't wait for s2 to start!! <33

Woow this was so cuute, thank you so so muuch, and those fanarts were lovely I really loved it Haha!!
So this marks the end of season 1 huh, kinda sad but looking forward to season 2 as well, hoping some kind soul would pick it up while we wait Haha, still thanks for your hard work we really appreciate, and do you think you could ever inform us of the dates when they're released ? Ah that's if you want to of course, still thanks a lot I really like this chapter, it made me very happy, thanks !

Users who are viewing this thread