The Youngest Princess

Awwwwwwwwww so sweettttttttt πŸ’• πŸ’• πŸ’• thanks for the update ❀️

This is hard to read, "Aw its so cute how literally every important character is a high functioning sociopath and an innocent country is going to get conquered by war because its convenient for the princess to frame them, sssooo cuuttteee"

When you win a war in a month because you're scared that your little sister might forget about you. Total siscon.

I don’t remember my baby sis being this cute πŸ˜‚ She’d found it funny messing with my stuff and seeing my reaction at that age... it was fun to hug her a lot when she was good though. πŸ˜…

It's still a hard pill to swallow that the 3 super-human monsters leading the nation are all a bunch of sociopaths with no sense of morality. The only thing keeping them in check is the girl, who's also possibly a sociopath (mages are always the worst). It's a crap sack world for anyone not living in the empire.

Definitely don’t mind the filler chapter sensing things will be serious after a couple of months more into it mnkn dcd

haha " I saved another person today"
She probably does that on daily baizes with her father and brothers

All those "sparkle" "sparkle" whenever Enisha appears Haha, and the way they all love and find her cute feels like how we act with our pets lmao, like having a cute little cat and you'd postpone your work for them to play with them and even if you end up as their sleeping mat it's still wonderful cause they're so amazing and you love them so much and they're so adorably sweet and cute and innocent and pure and....well they're wonderful is what I'm saying, aaahhhh animals are sooo great~~!! 😍πŸ₯°πŸ’πŸ’—πŸ’œπŸ’“πŸ’šπŸ’˜β€πŸ’–πŸ’™πŸ§‘β£πŸ’•πŸ’žπŸ’ŸπŸ’Œ

Users who are viewing this thread