The Youngest Princess

yli

A good manhua prolly to read when bored. Not that great. But its not terrible either.
Mc is cute tho. uwaaaaa. Prolly for the other characters, its not for my liking. It is stereotypical, sometimes dumb, but its okay.
If youre looking for something greater than this, Lady Baby is a go.

so this is the end for me. because i'm not a english native T-T bye bye it was good while it lasted

I love how he goes from yelling to "Princess!" Like hahahahahhahahahaha what you gonna say now? A Servant should esxourt the princess if asked

Well it was good while it lasted. I myself read stuff on sites like this because I don't have the money to buy them. So when they get licenced it's dropped in my books. Not because I want to but because I have to.

Here hopes the author has most of there can base buy/rent the mangas as it's not that has of a onem

Ty for translating so far!!!!! If it weren’t for you, I would not have started this series. Three episodes is not enough to get me in.

Again ty!

Can anyone recommend where I can read it for free in the future? I already empty my wallet on Webtoons' fast passes so I can't add tappytoon to my regular expenses as well.

Users who are viewing this thread