The Youngest Princess

thankyou for your hardwork d(⌒ー⌒)

there's still 8 weeks for next chapter on official page in my country tho, enough time to stack coins to read 😁

noooooooooooo T_T I love your translations so much.....

anyway, thanks for everything since the start of this manhwa!

Series is fan translated: read every chapter at release day.
Series is licensed: never hear of it again, see cheap volumes/releases decades later, don't care and don't buy.

Thank you so much for translating the series thus far. We are so sorry that this was picked up by Tappytoon.😢😢 Your hard work was not in vain😭😭❤️❤️

Why is everyone sorry this is on tappytoon??? Because it's best to support the author. I hope that everyone can start paying for these chapters so that way the actual authors can make some money off of it and continue the story. Think about the author guys. Yeah it sucks its gonna take a while to catch up to these releases but still we should support the author. I know I am.

Thanks. Disappointing that we didn't get more but at least it didn't get dropped at the climax of an arc.

Thank you for the TLs for far!

As a user of tappy toons I'll be sure to support the author.

Double-page supporter
Just want to ask about this author, Saha. Is he/she the same legendarh saha who has been scanlating hentai for the past decades?

Wow, so cute haha, thank you so much for the amazing chapter, it's so great, and oh so you're not going to pick it up ? Oh...well, still thanks for this chapter haha, we appreciate the hard work and efforts put into it ~!

Users who are viewing this thread