The Youngest Princess

Lol they sometimes use the Quenya elven language from Tolkien's LOTR in letters, as the Empire written language.
But they just use the same characters and not real words though ...

Ah, that stinks. If the author reached out to Frostdrop on Twitter to tell them to drop it, the author is probably aware of the mangadex page, so I doubt we'll get getting very many more chapters here.

You would think they would be grateful...most of us wouldn't have known anything about their work if not for these fan translations, but it is their property, so what can you do.
Do not plan on getting the official translation since they tend to be subpar to fan-translations, plus they really do rip people off with their practices, plus I don't have the funds to spend freely (especially now). I will miss it (since it had both good art and story), but this too shall go into the abyss of dropped manga.

Thank you for all the work till now 😊.

Was that the little girl that purposely spilled the tea on her? If so... I'm happy she grew a bit more sensible. She's a little tsundere 😋

Thank you so much for your hardwork 💜💜💜

Really sad. The characters and art were so cute 😭😭😭

Damn, who snitched on us ?? Fan translations are the reason we even know about these series. And most dont get English adaptions ever.

AHH this was my personal favorite < / 3 thank you so much for your hard work until now, translation team!!! Hope to see you in your future works❤️

Users who are viewing this thread