The Youngest Princess

What was the point in her doing this? She really wants to just going around causing trouble. Doing things without thinking about the aftermath. Now let me guess, is this grown ass man gonna be the male lead for the little 6 years old princess?

What was the point in her doing this? She really wants to just going around causing trouble. Doing things without thinking about the aftermath. Now let me guess, is this grown ass man gonna be the male lead for the little 6 years old princess?

@cinnamoncookie
Nop the grown ass man is
the king that proposed to
her family..
And honestly, I don’t get why the author put
him (the king) at the auction.. I really hope he was there cause he knew (w some info) he would met her .. cause him being there
sounds like pedophilia.. Furthermore, it is obvious to me that he wants to
marry her because of
her power (magic + title + land)

The ML is definetly
Kahil.. aka wolf fur, the black and white hair dude

And to all the people talking about age gap
It was pretty normal back then for older guy to marry younger women.. (I mean 24-16 for ex)
For old men to take younger girl (meaning 30-12 for ex) and it is still happening nowedays unfortunatly.. In asia, in africa, in eastern europe, in south america... little girl, young women are still sold off.. but that is another story..

You guys act as if it doesnt or never had existed..
But if we take « era » into account.. well nobles families did send their girls off for title, money, power, debt, alliance ect.. you could have seen every kind of age gap 52-14, 46-18, 30-16, 26-11... Anyway you gt my point..
And for some of them families would have wait for the girl to come at age (=16 most of the time, or 18 and for other it would be on the first period of the girl)..
So, depending on the family, some would have been engaged meantime, and would have wait for a moral age.. while other wouldn’t

And don’t get me wrong I’m not saying it is alright.. Im just pointing the fact that the storyline is accurate !!!
Most of the time people got mad about a lot of stuff when it comes to this kind of story but they forgt about the era
Facts like = sold off daughters, age gap, men who don’t take women into consideration because they think of them as meaningless until they fall in love.. romanceless marriage, conqueror country who killed everyone after taking one land, slavery and all..
Like, what is wrong with you ? They don’t live in the 21th ct, it is not 2021 for them 💀 duh..

So yeah a lot of things are wrong but back then they weren’t.. if some of you don’t feel right reading those stories, well you guys should just stop hurting yourself !!

Oh and sorry if my english isn’t correct.. it is not my mother tongue..

Users who are viewing this thread