There's No Such Thing as a Villainess Route? Not in My Book! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I'm trying to figure out if the trope this time around is the world is trying to say her interactions with heroine is predetermined, or that heroine is supposed to be reincarnated just like her and is orchestrating events so that the MC is seen as the villain for this one.

Most likely the latter though looking at the description of the manga

awwww cute artstyle!! looking forward to more, fighting mc!! hopefully she gets her happy ending, with or without a prince all i wish is that she obtains happiness !! also this isn't tagged with harem? how come i thought it was a reserve harem?

Dex-chan lover
Ah... here you go again... MC became Villainess and a b1tch became Heroine... for now I bookmarked it... hoping this MC not typical weak willed MC...

@Aliceteria Don't bother sis, I read the novel having the same thoughts as you and damn did it disappoint me 😭

!!Attention spoiler below!!!!

At the end the prince breaks off his engagment with her, all the other targets accuse her of being a bully, side with the heroine cuz of her ''light powers'' and only change sides when they realize that MC is the real holder of the light powers😐😑😐

The fact the heroine "called out" the villainess on "breaking" her freaking pencil that she "Dropped" is suspicious and makes me 100% know it was intentional who does that? Who blatantly say "aww you broke my favorite pencil why would you do that?" Unless they want to be over heard start rumors and get someone in trouble ?

[villainess and heroine getting along]
me: omg could it be...?
[two pages later]
me: yeah i knew that was too good to be true

when ur still truly inlove with the same person.sometimes i kinda don't get it when ' u go with the flow and befriend with the ml cause u know that ur not really a villainess '(i forgot what the title but mostly a japanese manga) got call out and when ' u try to avoid the being the villainess and also avoid the ml '( i forgot the title also but mostly a korean manhwa )still got call out .
this day i'm piss off with many plot idk y n it's fuckin troublesome.

lastly i'm sorry if i'm being rude have a good day .

Group Leader
and yet another fucking bitch
kindness from the heroine can never be true in this kind of plot if the mc is the villain

I'm not too fond of the fact that she's in love with the Prince despite knowing that he's the type to cheat on his fiance with some new girl he meets at school... But still kinda interested to see how the story unfolds.

Aww damn, so it's one of those heroines... Ugh.

At first I thought the heroine was going to choose the villainess route, and romance our MC

Users who are viewing this thread