There’s No Way a Side Character Like Me Could Be Popular, Right? - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
I thought the ending was like how a series ends when it gets axed, and I thought it was a bit funny but then I checked the main page and found it ended at this chapter. That threw me for a loop, like it ended so abruptly. Goddamn:facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
For an original manga, this is a god-awful ending.
But for a manga based on a LN, this is a decent ending. It's just unfortunate that you need to go read it because....

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
That ending was kinda meh. Even if we ignore the axe the fact that kai went through a dramatic change in the spam of like 3 pages. They should have let kai stab him imo to make him wonder who the real bad guy is

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping for MC to have to do Hachiman type shenanigans and deal with shit more, cuz this last half of the manga has felt completely empty but atleast it was kinda fun.

Contributor
I know there's no ongoing translation for the light novel, but I'm curious to know if there are any raws around. Based on what people said about the light novel, the description and harem tag for this manga is more accurate toward the light novel and not the manga. Other heroines barely have romantic moments with the MC, but apparently the light novel has these. The childhood friend in this manga goes missing halfway and isn't even mentioned as one of the MC's confidants - rip her - she got sidelined hard.

Dex-chan lover
story and characters were meh. This is one of those manga I read in a quick 30 minute sitting, and I’ll completely forget all the details by next week. Maybe the light novel does a better job at expanding the characters
someone liked this comment over a year later, and I opened the last chapter to see if I could remember anything. Had 0 clue, so I did in fact forget all of it, probably in a week as well

Dex-chan lover
story and characters were meh. This is one of those manga I read in a quick 30 minute sitting, and I’ll completely forget all the details by next week. Maybe the light novel does a better job at expanding the characters
It took you 30 minutes? With how awful the speech bubbles were, it took me 2 and a half hours to finish reading this.

Users who are viewing this thread