There's No Way I Can Have a Lover! *Or Maybe There Is!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Well this seems interesting, though difficult to tell what direction it will head to.
Renako's issues with groups and whatnot are certainly pretty relatable at least.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@MoonlightwolfchanX
What the hell? No! We must discover the truth of Yuri physics... by reading lots of Yuri. (Is there a true yuri anime? i wanna see one but i don't know any)

Dex-chan lover
@Richman truly yuri anime:
-Sakura Trick (a fun and very gay one, which is the one where the 'yuri physics' gif comes from)
-Bloom Into You (drama and it never reaches the conclusion in the one season it got, so you gotta continue with the manga if you wanna know what happens later)
-Citrus (dramatic and, unfortunately, the anime only covers the worst part of this amazing manga, but it's good to rush through it and get to the good stuff where the manga picks up and becomes a lot more cute)
-Yuru Yuri (hilarious, cute and got 3 whole seasons, a yuri miracle)
-Fragtime (movie, dramatic-ish, but still cute and has a pretty happy ending)
-Asagao to Kase-san (I thought it was 'just ok', but a lot of people really love it, very cutesy)
-And there's also the Adachi to Shimamura anime that comes out in October.

Oshi ga Budoukan Ittekuretara Shinu (absolutely hilarious) and Machikado Mazoku (cute and funny) also might be yuri and I love them, but we don't know for certain. Not a whole lot more unless you go into the territory of undertones (lots of CGDCTs) or relationships that will probably never develop (ie Kiniro Mosaic, where one girl is definitely in love with another, but it's probably never gonna show them together).

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@WhereTheYuriAt
Username definitely checks out, thanks a lot! I might watch some of them. (What's CGDCTs)

Yeah girl, what happened with all the let's be friends thing? Gotta say you skipped a few steps... not that I complain
Glad someone picked this, thanks a lot

I'm seeing the Darksoul's "YOU DIED" Screen for some reason after reading the page of the confession

Dex-chan lover
Finally been waiting for this!!!
Thank you so much to all the groups!! ❤❤❤

Abolish Harems
Staff
VIP
Hi, all! Super glad this series got the love it deserves. I will be leaving it to the other groups for the future chapters. While it's a good thing that more groups are posting their translations, there are more good ones waiting for their own. Of course, I will always be willing to continue this if the other groups drop this. Hope you will all enjoy this cute manga, as I sure will, myself!

Fed-Kun's army
you guys didn't spilt the last page in half and put the two haves in out of order so you win the translation war

Abolish Harems
Staff
VIP
@unmellow I, myself, have f'd up too in the past, so I don't think we should strip other groups' chances to do better in the future. I am really happy you found my version to be the better one, which, of course, motivates me to continue scanlating. I have chapter 2 translated, so if I feel like there is need for a second version, I will probably upload it. But, as you saw, JapanStandard's version is like almost identical to mine so, besides the typesetting, there wouldn't be much difference. True, that page ought to have been merged. It's not easy to tell, though, if you haven't confirmed all the pages' layout on Seiga (official raw page). But, if one didn't see the correct version, they wouldn't notice.

The art is so good. The artist did a great job at making the art style similar to Eku's while having its own charm. I remember reading his work for YagaKimi anthology in which he also managed to replicate Nio's art style too.
Also our main girl's hair style is top cute. My obsession with cute short-haired girls is satisfied lol.

Fed-Kun's army
I like where this is going. But the whole confession part felt like it should’ve been later on.

Users who are viewing this thread