There's No Way I Can Have a Lover! *Or Maybe There Is!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

why is she ultra instinct gf? I'm surprised the two of them weren't isekai'd by that tree and turned into pancakes.

Lmao. Trees are not soft. They’d have a bunch of broken bones, cuts, and maybe even branches sticking through some body parts.

Dex-chan lover
Luck is the most useless stay? What kind of crack is she on, luck is amazing.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Luck is useless because if something it's not 100% sure, then it's 50/50.

Which probably will make them get discovered eventually.

I'm so happy right now, have been waiting so long for this. Thank you so much for the translation.

Double-page supporter
Asocial people in yuri is always welcome. And really how are you supposed to know whose turn is it to talk?

Thanks.

"Odzuka" - Japanese name can't be spelling like that in english. Unless you transcribing it from russian. おうづか - Ouzuka.
pg 6 - Mai shoud be calling Renako name. Renako comments about that on the next page.
Sorry for my broken english.

Group Leader
@Mentat we actually have a whole discussion about her name, translator uses Hepburn dzu writing for づ, and for the long O translator uses "O" for consistency with his translation style. I was in camp Ouzuka, there was also Ohzuka, Oudzuka, Otsuka too (which is wrong i know), but in the end we decided for Odzuka to keep it consistent with our other works.
p6- I just checked and you're right. Maybe tler missed that, I'll mention that to him, thanks.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, what a blessed era we live in. You know, I actually reread a bunch of older yuri works recently, and they rarely even come close to what we have now, both story-wise and in terms of art, especially. What a drastic, yet positive change can 10-15 years make...

Insta-follow, of course. I'll be cheering for them!

Users who are viewing this thread