There's No Way I Can Have a Lover! *Or Maybe There Is!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

@bunny
is the group for making it sorted better on mangadex's main page?
if yes i think i'll upload the chapters after im done with all of them

Dex-chan lover
I find it incredible that people are bitching about the translator for doing this work for FREE and prefer to actually wait for either no one to pick up this series or old translators which is hilarious like ffs this shits free, anyone can translate even if it’s barely readable.....

The fact is I’d rather get this translations ASAP then fucking wait 4 months for a single ch by the old translations team aka 3 ch a year or less at their pace so yea fuck that shit, so yea you keep doing you translator

And thx for this ch

@renessia
hmmm.....
that gave me an idea
i should just put warnings to every start of my work instead.
thanks o/

im not trying to get better on doing this. since there is not much i can do better with.
again, im not translating anything. im pretty much just put the words from the novel into the correct balloon text.
its messy for sure, not to mention what if the manga add more text and its different than the light novel ? (im so f**ked)
sometimes the japanese words is too long but the english translated is so short which end up with having the balloon text so big...

im too tired to continue typing this, i still have games that i wanted to play and assignments to finish.
either way i'll stay on the gray area "where its not right and its not wrong"

but srsly, a warning before reading a manga is actually a good idea, so thanks ~

Dex-chan lover
Code:
Laughs in raw reader

Seriously, This is below average scanlation.
Better wait for the other group translation.

@xiaotiao
Want my suggestions?
1. Learn how to typeset first.
2. DEEPL is the minimum you can get for machine translation. Even so, it is still broken.
3. Grammarly + Native QC is the best you can get to TLing project to English

@dokidoki
That's the very reason why I learned Japanese.
So I can avoid this kind of stuff.
TLing also takes time. Especially going solo or chasing quality.

If people want to rant, then they do more have reason to learn Japanese. And have some time contributing to scanlation.

"I want you to bear my child",
This part, srsly. Give me a heart attack!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Senzensen
Try Niconico comics.
Idk how it ripped from there, but I saw raw available there. At least legally.

Free work or not, all of this is just sad to see. I get wanting to learn something new, but a whole lot of this feels like disrespect.

Releasing chapters way out of order makes no sense. Numbers are not different by language, one comes before two, dos before tres, drei before vier - that's not a matter of not knowing numbers.

And then... You're essentially saying you have no idea what you are putting into those speech bubbles? You know neither English nor Japanese?
Translation means you know the language you are working with. Else the meaning of the words is lost, never mind intentions.

I cannot comprehend the meaning of what you are trying with this, so I'm sorry I have to say it like this. Using Google translate on a Japanese original acruly made more sense than your translation. If your goal was to enrich others, you're not doing that. You're just sniping at the work of the team working on this.
It's especially disrespectful as you are saying here in the thread "I don't want to get better". :c

Fed-Kun's army
@xiaotiao Don’t let the whiners get you down. I and many others are more than happy to have any chapters to read at all! Don’t get discouraged and thank you!

The rest of y’all are whiny asf. It’s not @xiaotiao’s fault the other translation groups are too slow.

wth man, we're getting this for free yet y'all are whiny af. if you don't want to read then don't. if y'all think you have the right to diss the work then do it yourself since y'all think you're better.

the effort is highly appreciated. thanks for this man! just finished the ln and i'm glad to see this :)

It's my first time commenting bcs i can't take all the hate in this comment section gdi

Users who are viewing this thread