There's No Way I Can Have a Lover! *Or Maybe There Is!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

dude this is chad level, ln texts, editing in paint this is absolutely awesome

Dex-chan lover
@xiaotiao

If you have the raw, meaning the text bubbles are still in Japanese, here's what you can do;

1. Go to https://sourceforge.net/projects/capture2text/files/Capture2Text/ , get latest version (assuming you're on Windows, no need to install it)
2. Launch by clicking Capture2Text.exe in its folder where you extracted it.
3. In tray right-click its icon, go to 'OCR Language', choose 'Japanese', make sure 'Show Popup Window' is enabled
4. Go to a site with raw manga/open raw manga file
5. Place mouse pointer at top-left of text in a bubble, and click Windows Key + Q (default), drag the resulting blue box so the whole text is contained, press Windows Key + Q again
6. The resulting text should appear in the popup window (if you can't see it, it's usually in the top-left corner of your screen, or you don't have it enabled), copy it(it's probably already copied to your clipboard)
7. Go to DeepL (https://www.deepl.com/translator ), paste the text in the box and translate from Japanese to English, now it's translated (you could use google translate, but deepl usually gives better results)

For further issues or if you didn't get the above, consult this page; http://capture2text.sourceforge.net/#standard_ocr_capture

No idea if that'll be any more accurate than copying from the novel though, perhaps you can combine the approaches...

Fed-Kun's army
What? F cup? But it doesn't feel like it.

And thanks for the chap.

@Chizan
i ony have the actual japanese raws for 12 13 14 from their official site
so far only use google translate app from phone
is the result of the translation still made by machine?
if yes i think imma go with google translate

sometimes if it doesn't make sense from LN to the manga's google translation
that's when I walk around in circles 10 times to maybe I can come up with smth to at least make sense and the meaning is not that far

I actually had the raws for the Volume 2 of the novel but still trying my best to translate it with my partner, google translate

Dex-chan lover
Christ, I really don't know why people are bothered by that. The uploader even put an explanation first page that warn you what is going on. If you are irritated by him just block him.

Anyway thank you for uploading it, the last chapter was even more interesting rereading it twice and made some stuff more understandable after comparing these two releases.

Dex-chan lover
I do wanna know why you are doing this when the group isn't dead? I know you're making it clear it isn't a translation or anything, I'm just curious as to the reason.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for an honest warning. But you know what, it's quite fun to read a mix works like this. I can say it is a pretty refreshing experience.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update XD
touchy~ touchy~ give me that intimate scene now

Users who are viewing this thread