There's No Way I Can Have a Lover! *Or Maybe There Is!? - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
By the way, does the last page mean that the sexual violence was added by the translator?
Cose yeah Mai has gone too far, but this is not sexual violence. She is a jerk sure, but sexual violence mean rape and abuse. All there was here is a girl too horny to directly understand, she still stoped in the end.

It would be great if people could stop considering everythings as sexual violence, cose the more time pass with people calling everythings rape the harder it is for people actualy suffuring to be helped and protected.

Dex-chan lover
Congratulations to the genius Watanare artist Musshu for creating Hiodoshi Ao of ReGLOSS I look forward to simping for her.
Anyways can't blame Renako for treating Ajisai like an angel when she is literally one.

Ajisai is arguably the most likable character in the series, as well as being the character Renako is clearly most taken by even prior to this arc. So there's a chemistry there that isn't present in the same way with the other characters.

Also (SPOILER):

After the trip, Mai convinces Ajisai to confess, thinking that Rena will shoot her down only to be shocked when Rena accepts.
can't wait for that scene, I kinda dislike Mai.....

Dex-chan lover
well to say the least im more looking forward to whats coming after this little run away arc if anything

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation!!
Why is there so much hype for Ajisai?
Based on 41.5, it doesn’t look like anything steamy happens besides the hot spring, Ajisai even pulls away from holding her hand..
So why is there so much hype for this arc?
Bc Ajisai is the only girl which has a healthy relationship with Renako since the beginning, Mai is self explanatory, Satsuki while helpful she is worse than a tsundere, Kaho doesnt even have her arc yet

This arc out of the 4 that are out is arguably the most wholesome

Dex-chan lover
It's nice that she does see Satsuki as a real friend, and partner in crime after the last arc.

I wish the muttering from Sena was leading to something a little bit dark and edgy in her personality, but I know it'll just be a bit of pent up anxiety from being so relied on, and being such a sweety. Ah well. xD

Dex-chan lover
Ajisai is arguably the most likable character in the series, as well as being the character Renako is clearly most taken by even prior to this arc. So there's a chemistry there that isn't present in the same way with the other characters.

Also (SPOILER):

After the trip, Mai convinces Ajisai to confess, thinking that Rena will shoot her down only to be shocked when Rena accepts.
Sadly Mai is destined to be the mail person Rena will end up right, thanks to the Shojo logic here the first person who confesses as the love interest, will often be the one who gets the love.. It will be nice if Ajisai ends up with Rena at the end.. damn the Shojo logic..

Dex-chan lover
Lol I laugh so hard reading the last page and realized someone add then remove the SV tag. Yes Mai, I felt uncomfortable reading your arc because I feel like what you did is too close to assault/abuse.

Dex-chan lover
This story is a mess, but im somehow still a little invested in it. Worth a lookie-loo driveby to see the trainwreck.

Dex-chan lover
Sadly Mai is destined to be the mail person Rena will end up right, thanks to the Shojo logic here the first person who confesses as the love interest, will often be the one who gets the love.. It will be nice if Ajisai ends up with Rena at the end.. damn the Shojo logic..
That's typically how things go, though this author has certainly gone against that trope before.

Without going too into it, I've read up through volume 4 of the LN series, which is the end of its "first season," and kind of like where that left things for the most part.

Fed-Kun's army
That's typically how things go, though this author has certainly gone against that trope before.

Without going too into it, I've read up through volume 4 of the LN series, which is the end of its "first season," and kind of like where that left things for the most part.
I am curious how many stories actually avoid going with first love interest, even more so I wonder of Yuri examples at that.

Really hope this story is one that doesn't go with the first love interest

Dex-chan lover
I am curious how many stories actually avoid going with first love interest, even more so I wonder of Yuri examples at that.

Really hope this story is one that doesn't go with the first love interest
The trend I see is that, more often than not, the winner of Super Bowl is usually the character who's the most grounded in reality. Mai is as cartoony as it gets, but then again, there are harem endings which usually have two common elements - they do not discriminate about who to include in the harem, and they suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't care what you guys say: I like Mai and I still wouldn't mind if she ended up with Renako. I like all the girls equally actually; there honestly isn't one I like less than the others (except maybe Kaho given her lack of screentime).

Thank you for the translation (they're not beating the allegations for sure. But I wouldn't mind a little more sexual violence personally).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread