There's No Way I Can Have a Lover! *Or Maybe There Is!? - Vol. 5 Ch. 44.5 - Satsuki-Kaho Extra

Dex-chan lover
Meowdy Kiko here,
Hope you enjoyed this Ajisai-vanilla-fluffy-filled volume.
Didn't think I'd be the one taking charge of this series since my initial goal was just to help out.
Neither english or japanese are my first languages, or second for that matter, so it does take quite a lot of proof reading from friends just to make sure some sentences make sense.
But either way, I do really like this series, and although I just wanted to translate volume 4 at first, I'm glad I managed to get Volume 5 out of the way. Was pleasantly surprised seeing so many people still enjoy this series, not too mention I love reading the interaction and comments.
Hoping you'll continue reading the series with me across the upcoming chapters, as we're finally approaching the Japanese-Release timeline!!!

Dex-chan lover
Bless you :glee: You have my deepest graditude for your service :thumbsup:

Watanare is my favourite yuri out there, I love that author managed to be a bit more greedy with the scope and ambition of the series, being a Light novel might have something to do with it (I recommend this to everyone, but honestly, manga adapts 99% of it perfectly), most yuri dont even try to give focus to more relationships than main couple+sub couple...
Thankfully Renako has enough rizz for everyone... :02:

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if she considers a "disgrace" that someone like Renako was her girlfriend, or what she considers a disgrace is that she is an "ex-" . . .

I am also rroting for Ajisai, but tbh I really liked Satsuki chapters with Renako so I am rooting for her as well

Meowdy Kiko here,
Hope you enjoyed this Ajisai-vanilla-fluffy-filled volume.
Didn't think I'd be the one taking charge of this series since my initial goal was just to help out.
Neither english or japanese are my first languages, or second for that matter, so it does take quite a lot of proof reading from friends just to make sure some sentences make sense.
But either way, I do really like this series, and although I just wanted to translate volume 4 at first, I'm glad I managed to get Volume 5 out of the way. Was pleasantly surprised seeing so many people still enjoy this series, not too mention I love reading the interaction and comments.
Hoping you'll continue reading the series with me across the upcoming chapters, as we're finally approaching the Japanese-Release timeline!!!
Thank you good sir ♥️

Dex-chan lover
Oh right, OH RIGHT I JUST REMEMBER. While Renako and Ajisai is one step push from slicking scene in steamy hotspring, SatsuKaho is setting up for a certain scene for the next arc. I remember what's inside that suitcase.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
honestly seeing the few pictures of mai and satsuki together like the cosplay picture and then the last picture here

gotta say that would be interesting

with that said looking forward to more and how things play out

Users who are viewing this thread