There's Something Loose in Her Head

Bitch why the fuck do you send pic of you having sex with someone else to the person you like ....

Edit : Saw the raw, and i think i know whats going on .... There is only one way to save the logic of this series. Lets hope author aint a dumb fuck .....

@ anyone wondering if it's NTR or not, it's not. NTR by definition requires the two to be in a relationship and for a third party to "steal" the lady away from the man.

It is dumb as hell though, as the plot is, "Shy introvert is pressured into sex by sleazy upper-classmen turned into slut, reunites with old crush and mid-way through sex (with someone else) decides to send him sex pics in order to 'reconnect', and later on the old crush (AKA male main character) decides that he's into watching other people have sex with her despite the two confirming they like each other."

The morally corrupt pleasure of NTR without any of the emotional attachment. Still not pleasant to read (mostly cause like I said it's super dumb) but the art is alright.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Wtf is wrong with Japanese dudes😬. This may be fantasy, but it’s here because there a market for it. Somewhere out there, there are guys like this in real life. SHIT IS WEIRD

@BlurryCmdYuri Here is my theory according to what happend in the raw
She is not having sex with him or anyone else, because she like it, so what is she trying to do by doing it ? In my honest opinion everything she said and did, make me think she is puting on an act in front of him(the asshole), to make him fall for her and beg her to be with him, and by having sex with others she proove to him that he isn't the only one she sleep with to prove she is not his. All that to make him emotionaly frustrated.

So you'll ask why did she send those pic to MC ? Because she wasn't aware MC was the one she was searching for all this time. She Sexted him, just to have sex with him and use him as a tool like all the others males. Again to make that asshole frustrated. But once she learnedd that MC is the one she was searching for. SHE stopped sending him sex pic. All that make me think that she still care for MC, and just want to emotionly hurt that tanned asshole, and the fact that she still don't want to do it RAW, give me another proof that she consider it as her own virginity that she keep for MC, because the real one got stolen by that manipulative bastard

I WAS WRONG She is just too much of a dumb bitch

@Reiito How many chapter of the raws have you seen ?
I just watch the chapter 29 raw where she meet with the MC and kiss with him and they seem to have an important talk with him but i don't have any Idea of what

@BlurryCmdYuri I am at the 29 too. But in the 28 someone translated it in the comment, and what was said in that chapter is important
It's also the chapter where he say 'that she stopped sending him sex pic after he said that (he liked a girl in the past and lost touch with her)

@BlurryCmdYuri
Chap 28 translation
1)
You see that small hole below there?

Don't hesitate to put it here when you do it ♥

(2)
Ever since I brought up the old story, she hasn't had sex with another guy

She only sent me pictures of herself, and she wanted me to say something -- or so it seemed to me

(3)
You know what...

Hmm?

You haven't... lately?

Why is it that instead of telling her that I like her

I couldn't help but blurt out what's on my mind

(4)
What do you mean?

I mean... that...

Sex... with a guy

You don't get it? Seriously?

Eh...?

Sigh... Even though I tried to fix it

So you still want to see it

That's...

(5)
She didn't read my message anymore

(6)
The unresponsive screen quickly went off, Only silence fills the room where you are alone

Suddenly, a sense of discomfort welling up in the air--

The reason behind not sending sex pictures, and the recent way of teasing me

Could it be that she's been trying to fix her warped relationship with me ever since we talked about that day?

I, on the other hand -- thought that she was taken away from me, and I treated her with a twisted mind so that I wouldn't get hurt

(7)
I wonder how long has it been since the phone last rang

I prepared my heart and opened the screen

(8)
Good news or bad news, which one do you want to hear first?

...good news first

(9)
From now on, I'll send you sex pictures, one by one

I might do it with a bunch of guys

The bad... news?

(10)
I'm about to have raw sex with this guy now

Wouldn't it be silly to only do it raw for someone you love after all this time?

(11)
Well, I guess that's good news for you

Wait...

This is the toy from last time, right?

If you think so, go ahead

No way...

Last chance

I'll count from 5 and you can choose whatever you want from me

You don't have to answer
In that case, I'll do whatever I want

(12)

No more running away

(13)

Whatever I choose, it will be the Yumi I wanted

(14)
The real her that filled in my mind

(15)
Or her in the pictures that satisfied my fantasy

(16)
Which Yumi do I like the best?
(When she said :
(10)
"I'm about to have raw sex with this guy now

Wouldn't it be silly to only do it raw for someone you love after all this time?"

She was lying as you saw in 29 it was just a toy. She said that to make him realize his true feeling for her

@BlurryCmdYuri

But from what i have seen this is what happen, if i understand correctly. Some part might be a bit off.
1- The tanned asshole lied to her by passing for the guy that took her drinks, to have sex with her. But because his attitude was the attitude of a fuckboy/asshole. She tought that the guy that helped her was a womanizer, but still fuck him for some reason.
2- She meet MC and start to like him (She doesn't know he is the actual person that 'took her drinks for her). The Tanned fuckead, invited the girl by saying "i can help you unite with MC, because he know him(MC is in his photo club i think)". At first she wasn't intrested but when he proposed his help she said ok. *Here is where the logic became retarded*.
She end up having sex with dickhead while asking him how to get closer to MC. The Tanned fuckhead. Say "Send him a pic of you getting fucked, MAN LOVE SEX. So he is going to like it". And she say "ok take it" because she wasn't thinking straight. The Tanned fuckhead. Send the pic to MC via her phone without her consent, and when MC say "is that a mistake ?, it's ok everyone make mistakes." To wich he respond on her phone "No, it isn't".
When she came back and took her phone and saw that the asshole sent the pic without her consent. She tought that her chance are ruined now ... But our MC is so much of a retard that he say [b]"Wow that was the best pic you sent t'il now"[/b].
3-Because MC seemed to like it she slept with two other dude to send him photo.
4- She ask MC if he like someone. He tell him the story of the past (Where he helped a girl). She realize the Tanned guy wasn't the real one. (From that point she stop sending him sexpic)
5-She meet up with the Tanned guy. And ask him if he was the one that saved her that day. He respond to her, with a yes. She ask him again by pressuring him. And he say "so what if i am not that guy" ?
She then say "I don't like you blabla" ... (And here the author destory the whole logic once again)
The asshole say "Let's fuck one last time" and SHE DO IT .... This bitch did it even tho she learned that he lied to her ...

6- The Tanned asshole introduce her to MC IRL. And she seem to finally stop fucking others, and completly focus on MC.
7- You saw the translation of the 28 i gave you.

In the end she still never did it raw. But she acted like a whore so many time and literally made illogical decision ... Like every NTR ever
What annoy me is how this Tanned ASSHOLE never got Karma'ted ...

@Reiito When you Say the Tanned Guy did not get any karma but When
he meet her in corridor she say something to make him dejected if i remember correctly probably something like "I would never be yours" but yeah When the translation of chapter 29 get out and the MC Say "yeah go fuck other man with condom and let me do you raw i'm dropping this shit

@BlurryCmdYuri

"I would never be yours" That's not enough of a punishment he gonna forget her after a month ...

Where is the translation of 29

Users who are viewing this thread