These Two Will Be Married In 100 Days - Ch. 100 - Day 100

Woke up today, realized I wasn't going to get my dose of daily otaku+idol cuteness, went back to bed.

Ah i though there is a plot twist, someone will dead and they didnt married each other

Ah I missed the ending date because I proposed to someone. Didn't expect it would be the same day lol

Dex-chan lover
His manager is born in 2002? Is his manager the purple haired girl? I can’t remember who was who at the restaurant.

Dex-chan lover
Since a lot of people don't always check back for later comments, I'll just ping everyone who mentioned this: @dddictionary @randomname @Abedeus @TetraSky @Akikako @cksn @wimpyegg No, Himeka is not 17 (turning 18 in October). That's the birth-date of the purple-haired girl at the restaurant he works at, Aika Kasumi. Apparently she agreed to be the second witness he needed in addition to his manager.

@Treethatsadog That's not his manager's birthday, it's the purple-haired girl's. You need two witnesses for the marriage certificate in Japan.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, this was a fun ride. I thank thee bastarad Hata-sensei xD. I hope they appear in Tonikaku.

Aggregator gang
It's really hilarious to see people dissing this twitter manga. Hata challenge himself to make a short story within 100 days. Yet I know he will struggle in the finishing story, and why is that?

BECAUSE WE'RE READING WORKS MADE BY HATA THAT SPECIALIZED INSERTING ABSURD EXTRA STORIES.

So chill out man. If you can't, then just imagine hata agony faces after day 95 when he realize the short story needs to be ended. 😂

Dex-chan lover
Yeah Boris he did it. They said he posted what happened that night in a komi form so where is it

Users who are viewing this thread