These Two Will Be Married In 100 Days - Ch. 24 - Day 24

Double-page supporter
@gcodori Any fictional character can be used as a self-insert if that’s what someone chooses to do. Just because you do that doesn’t mean everyone else does.

Fed-Kun's army
"the secret to becoming a great chef is... meeting a woman that will make you want to give all the food you make to her."
Lol so shokugeki's Joichiro (soma's dad) advice sort of work for him

Aggregator gang
Well they have to get married in 76 days, might as well just do the confession now and start dating ASAP.

Double-page supporter
Hot take: I personally don’t give a shit whether it strictly follows the “100 days” format or not. If I like the story, I’m going to read it regardless. If you don’t like it or it bothers you that much, simply stop reading it.

Double-page supporter
He's so fucking cool all of a sudden, what the hell?

@liquidsword
at this point I agree, but I wish he just threw it out entirely because that way he can just write whatever he wants whenever he wants.

Double-page supporter
@whoamiagain True, but I guess it’s a little too late at this point. I still think it’s enjoyable regardless, personally. It doesn’t bother me at all. That’s just my opinion on it though.

Hata loves to troll.

Here's a thought-- what if it follows a similar time theme of HnG, where the whole story took place in a year? (2006-2007, IIRC.) So they get married in 100 days, but the manga runs for 2-3 years... yeah, I can see him doing that. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I think hata's writing is really, really good, but this kinda cheap drawing style with barely any background to speak of kinda takes me out of it. If only he exercised a bit more visual power

you know what?, the title doesn't break the rule, they will be married in 100 days (real life days not 100 days in the manga)

Aggregator gang
Volcano take: You don't have to make a manga that's 100 days just because it's popular with Croc.

Dex-chan lover
I love how this is actually such a realistic reaction to the typical manga flashback monologue scene lmaooo

Dex-chan lover
Typos on the second page first panel

Get rid of the 'SO' and start it off as "Ever since then...."

In the second bubble first word 'Ever' should be 'Every'

So now every chapter is now going to be a flashback? Looks like the author is digging himself even deeper trying to keep up the 100 days charade.

Dex-chan lover
No, you got an idiot.

I know cause I've been there. Being on the "trying to get popular with a cool talent" side, not the "getting confessed to" side.
I showed off my violin skills to some girls once, one girl said she really liked classical music, she was pretty, I thought I had a chance...she then asked me to play a song she likes, I agreed...then she asked me to play Canon in D.
"IT'S A FUCKING PIECE! NOT A SONG YOU MORON!!!" Also, the fact that she asked me to play Canon in D...that right there made me wanna just leave.

So yea, tried to get girls but got too into my hobby and ruined it. lol
So the moral of the story is, never ask a violinist to play Canon in D or a cellist to play Cello suit no. 1. It's like asking someone to play Despacito or something to us.

Dex-chan lover
we should just all forget about this 100 days schtick and just accept this as some nice fluff, ye? I wonder why the rating is so low XD, it's decent to me

Users who are viewing this thread