These Two Will Be Married In 100 Days - Ch. 24 - Day 24

Dex-chan lover
@SprinKah exactly because of the '100 days' premise.

as we can see here, there's flashbacks, or skipped days etc etc.

i agree it's a good manga, but it's not what we were promised.

if you order a steak, but you get a lasagna, you won't give the restaurant high score regardless of how good the lasagna is, even if said lasagna is better than steak, would you?

Fed-Kun's army
We cant underestimate this author considering that in one story his characters get engaged the moment they meet.

@Mogima If it was the best damn lasagna I ever had, and everything else is three Michelin star tiered, I would be miffed they didn't give me the right entry, but I would be more forgiving. I suspect that Yuuki Kikuchi planned the Croc story months in advanced and all 100 days were completed when the first one came out, which is why the manga paced seamlessly. Many mangakas that followed the hype train may have missed that point, which is clear when Hata switched from a 4-koma format to a mixed one.
Still, I like Hata's work and I like this comic, so I will continue reading it.

This chapter was really cute and I like how Hata mirrored the two pages well.

Dex-chan lover
@Tug70074 bad wording imo. because i don't get if you meant the analogy is bad, or if it's THE shit.

@St0rmFury yeah you're right. me too tbh. provided they don't charge me with steak price. but still, some people won't. maybe some lactose intolerant people, for example?

@TheJollyRoger same dude. been following hata since the hayate days. heck, one of my e-mail is hayate.no_gotoku(i won't say the @). and i love this manga.

my post is just explaining why this manga's rating is not that high. because not everyone is as chill as us.

Dex-chan lover
A pity that this doesn't work: what would actually happen is that you get friendzoned so hard, you become also friend of her family. True life experience 😩

Aggregator gang
@beregorn that and they will bug you to cook for the ....”can you cater my wedding for free” ......monsters...women are monsters

Aggregator gang
@Beregorn I don’t mean to be such a sour pot about things but maybe they were serious but said it in a joking manner so you wouldn’t be offended if the answer was to be a no...
Still maybe you need to back away from that person....It will be best if you reserve your skills for that special someone in the future, I am sure your heart will be full one day like an overflowing cup

Users who are viewing this thread