These Two Will Be Married In 100 Days - Ch. 44 - Day 44

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to be really surprised if they actually frick.

Dex-chan lover
Next tuesday, huh...

Hata really screwing up with the initial concept of "100 days". Why even start, if you are not going to stick to it?

Dex-chan lover
@So-chan I hope this series wouldn't end even then (though it probably should stop being a daily). Only hack writers think that marriage is the end of the story.

Best would be ending this at the marriage at chapter 100 and starting sequel with a normal name soon after that.

Dex-chan lover
@Bluefox_1 @anutrix I actually agree, marriage is definitely not the end and Hata sensei knows this very well considering the other series he's doing. There's plenty of occasions for cute and spaghetti afterwards.

Dex-chan lover
@So-chan
don't be so mean, my comment wasn't intented as a scorn.

I just think that it would be better without that "in 100 days" bullshit in the first place. On the other hand - the whole project probably wouldn't exist without current strange trend on those "in 100 days" clones, so that's a difficult problem.

Nevertheless, his "6 days flew by" was already strange enough, although understandable. But 41-42 was absolute embarassment.

You are misunderstanding, I wouldn't be annoyed by it being 101 days, instead of 100 days. Quite opposite, i'm annoyed by him throwing bullshit at us just so he can somewhat mend concept, that he isn't going to follow anyway.

Double-page supporter
I just remembered that our main character had a job interview in chapter like ten. I guess the cute CEO didn't want to hire him.

Dex-chan lover
@Med1um you know, it's nothing surprising for an artists work to get kinda out of his control and got in directions he didn't intend or plan. I don't see it as a bad thing. Besides, conventions are just there as a pretext for the real content.

Double-page supporter
Bath...
8ptfp4S.jpg

Hata kinda suck at this. I wonder if he looked down those twitter webcomic mangakas.

Double-page supporter
Croc was the first of this trend, but that doesn't mean that the "100 comics in 100 days" format must necessarily be defined as, "One 4-koma per day, each taking place on a subsequent day." There is a lot of room for interpretation and implementation while remaining in the "100 comics in 100 days" format, and Hata is definitely doing both.

Sure, it's not a strict rule. And it's boring to follow 4-koma per day the whole way through. But Hata broke the mold very early. And the end result is nothing amazing either. It's kinda obvious he's struggling with the format.

Users who are viewing this thread