These Two Will Be Married In 100 Days - Ch. 75 - Day 75

Fed-Kun's army
If you don't have a daily backup of the fucking CUSTOMER table you should consider going bankrupt
I know MC is a neet but i didn't think he'd be brainless

Double-page supporter
Honestly he seems less at fault than his new company is.

He fucked up royally, but he shouldn't have had that much authority in the system in the first place.
He did a huge mistake on his first day, okay...but why has nobody given him a proper workplace environment ?
No back-up ? Nobody reviewed the newby work first ? Imagine if instead of being a mistake it was someone with bad intention ?

FFS, I don't work in IT, but I run structure calculation for industrial building among other things. When I approve something, there are at LEAST five people signing it after me and two re-reading my version/commentary, so that nobody misses anything.

On the other hand, Nasa-kun is OP as heck.

Dex-chan lover
Remember kids, always backup your stuff and don't give admin privilege to the important files to just anybody.

Yeah, if you're not having a multiple mirrored database instance, your company is completely fucked

Group Leader
Also Nasa
has his entire room in the flat on insurance. His personal document and keys is on rented lockbox.

That guy probably seen 14,000,605 possible outcome of things and already prepared for every single one.

So nasa kun do that to restore all??
How genius he can do that, really2 reincarnated st^rk*y but in far east..

Dex-chan lover
Oh, he did a lot more damage then. Did he nearly caused a company to go bankrupt?

Did Tom Scott time his YouTube video about the worst typo to this manga? This seems like a very unlikely coincidence that two 'same' stories are released to the internet in such close proximity.

Dex-chan lover
Sadly, in the IT world best practices are often sacrificed in the name of incompetence or cost cutting. At least they have Nasa to save the day.

Dex-chan lover
@ShinGetsu

Agreed. This was just an accident (apparently left by previous dude who worked on the system). Imagine if someone malicious with this kind of access to the system wanted to fuck up the company. He could grab personal data from their clients AND employees, send horrible emails to ruin the business, and I bet this company doesn't use hashes for passwords and stores them in plaintext so that's several private email accounts lost as well...

Fed-Kun's army
Wasn't this blackwork? No wonder the company is doomed on all fronts.

Users who are viewing this thread