These Two Will Be Married In 100 Days - Ch. 75 - Day 75

Double-page supporter
@Darklight99
You said while ignoring the simple fact that this chapter's sole content was precisely about business and software. Please go find me an author, teacher, article, or "basics of story telling" that says "believably, or accuracy are not relevant or a basis to criticize a story on if the author makes a point", because when I read about it, I find the opposite sentiment, from just about every article / link. I can't take this level of irony and projection. Bad troll is bad.

You don't know who the people you're referring to are, or what they've done. Nor did you make that distinction before it was brought up for you. Not that them or I being "nobodies" makes the criticisms invalid, or validates you, who I bet is also a "nobody".

You're lost in a circle, let me know when you get out of it.

Dex-chan lover
@Yautja How can someone be so stupid that they can't understand the simple fact that fiction isn't supposed to accurately represent reality, the main point of a media is to be a good story of the genre it represents, not someone pointless as their fucking coding skills or how a company works.

You keep ignoring obvious facts with inane statements like, "THAT DOESNT COUNT", "DIFFERENT MANGA DESPITE BEING WRITTEN BY THE SAME GUY AND HAVING THE CHARACTER BEING REFERRED TO HERE".

It's perfectly believable, or do you think House M.D. was an accurate representation of how Doctors work? Or Brooklyn 99 is the average lives of cops? Now tell me how those don't count because they aren't this specific chapter of this specific manga.

I know perfectly well who those people are, bunch of nobody code monkeys whose jobs can be done below minimum wage by third worlders.

Keep thinking that you've won, that's how your small time brain works anyways.

lmao I'm cringing pretty hard on this one, imagine not giving database access restriction on an IT based company

Fed-Kun's army
I think this "Newlywed engineer" their talking about is Nasa. Well, he didn't completely graduate, but that doesn't really matter because of his brain xD.

Dex-chan lover
Nasa to the save.
Hey I remember Nasa being out for work a whole day to help a senpai. I'm quite confident it's this one.

Btw Why is everyone writing essays in cmmnt ?

Users who are viewing this thread