These Two Will Be Married In 100 Days - Ch. 80 - Day 80

How is the author going to play this? I'm hoping he has no idea, but I'm up for another Chad answer.

Fed-Kun's army
He will be like "Wut I did that to an idol!" and after that, it will be 'idol cosplay s*x'

Fed-Kun's army
"hmmm yeah i think i have seen your face before, but because my face memorization section in my brain is broken. I don't know it until you said it!"

Dex-chan lover
Probably should quit, honestly. Now that you're "used goods", the otaku will hate you. Get out before they find out you have a boyfriend.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I see weird relationships in manga and think, what if it is completely normal in Japan, and not just a trope or author's sick vision.

Dex-chan lover
Is she an 'Idol' idol (like the type you see in j/k-pop groups) or just a standard singer/actor/celeb?

the two can have totally different fan base type generally, afaik....

Fed-Kun's army
@XxxARTSxxX was it even confrimed that she is a Idol and not a some other kind of celebrity? Like an actress, model or a simple singer? Because she didn't really try that hard to hide her meetings with MC

Dex-chan lover
yeah youd better quit
your bodys gonna belong to him now

Dex-chan lover
@De_LaBaiGa I checked and in charter 19 it was stated that she began as a child actress and now she's an idol.

Users who are viewing this thread