These Two Will Be Married In 100 Days - Ch. 92 - Day 92

Fed-Kun's army
it's been pretty clear that this is a series by hata for hata fans
trying to apply logic that applies to other manga simply won't work here lol

I can respect his convictions. Sure, his advice may not be the best but at least the man lives by what he preaches.

I think what is ment by "wrong" here is like what's wrong considered to society, I may be insanely off what's ment but basically my best guess is that you don't have to follow what the people think is correct and doing what they think is wrong is sometimes the best. Once again I'm not sure just a super wild guess

Bad business advice, but kinda solid life advice. Something about just living the way you want and sticking to it seems nice.

While that is nice advice he’s probably gonna go bankrupt soon sadly >.<
On a side note only 8 more days until the endgame fellas! :)

Dex-chan lover
@JulesMFinWinnfield
it's been pretty clear that this is a series by hata for hata fans
trying to apply logic that applies to other manga simply won't work here lol

Hata fans have given up on any common sense of progression ages ago. I'm only crying tears of blood after hayate ending rather than rivers of blood

Remember when the promo material on Totally Cute was trashing on its premise

Dex-chan lover
That's definitely, one of the worst life/business advices someone could ever made. There is a huge difference between "doing what makes you good" and "doing what makes you feel good".

For example, eating and exercise; I'm a skinny guy who loves eating a lot because I never get fat and watching indian guys making houses in youtube until I fall sleep the whole damn day. But if I see that doing that ruins my body, mental health and my quality of life; even if I feel more comfortable doing nothin', I move my lazyass to do something to not ruin myself before it's too late.

Stop being an idiot and do what makes your business good before you go bankrupt, you fucking old man.

Hata:

'It's only 8 chapters until the end. I should probably make two entire chapter showing the information I've already used one entire chapter to give as exposition about how the Boss chef is a bad businessman.'

'Thank God I managed to fit that.'

Fed-Kun's army
Nah, you're all lookin' at this the wrong way, being an old man is exactly what makes it okay to make terrible business decisions. Either he's spent most of his youth working smarter and has a good retirement fund as a safety net, or he's been cooking his own way for his whole life in which case he's clearly doing well enough to stay afloat since he's still managing a shop even if it isn't super popular.

Still not great to talk highly of his own lifestyle in front of a much younger person who doesn't have either the money saved up from working most of his life or the years of experience at being barely profitable. Dude's probably gonna be like "okay, I'm gonna do what I enjoy!" and get fired from eight more programming jobs because dropping tables is fun.

Fed-Kun's army
Life is nice when you can afford to be wrong. You define your boundaries, then find a good moment to compromise them.
Obviously Old Man Mikado has found that good moment.

Users who are viewing this thread