These Two Will Be Married In 100 Days

Dex-chan lover
This two will be married in 100 days. The punchline is that they will not be married together...

To everyone who says this doesn’t really fit the “100 days theme”. It doesn’t really because it’s a different type of a 100 day theme where the main gimmick is that it’s a chapter a day, and I think that’s just fine. 10/10

Dex-chan lover
@random190 aaah so it’s not that they’ll get married in 100 days but that the story will be finished in 100 days. Thanks for the explanation. I was wondering what was going on there

I enjoyed the croc comic and I'm enjoying this but man, it seems like expectations are either really high or really low for this new trend. I don't really hate Hata, even after Hayate no gotoku taking some of the turns it did, but this has nothing to do with that right? Can't we all just enjoy a silly story like this without bringing too much baggage.

Fed-Kun's army
With hata writing marriage stories, it really shows how marriage influences a person. This makes the rom in romcom more apparent.

@OuterRem those are probably salty people who didn't get their ships lol.

Dex-chan lover
Was 99% sure something would happen to stop them from kissing and then it didn't. I hate how that's the default expectation for romance manga.

wow am surprise this has a better development then the other stories lol. I guess the author can do it when its not liked to a company to extended the plot for no apparent reason....mmm

They fuck in Chapter 57

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
technically they fucked in chapter 56 but we got informed in 57

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I have to say these short webcomics are really showing how much a finite run can lend to a series. If you're trying to fit everything into an arbitrary limit like this, you're going to think really creatively how you'll do it and plan ahead to make sure everything fits.

Meanwhile you have the series that intend to go on for as long as there's interest in the series and there things become stale with no progression followed by a sudden leap in development with little build up when the series starts dropping in popularity.

Users who are viewing this thread