These Two Will Be Married In 100 Days

The plot and the twist are so well timed it makes sense, am very impress this is very good story telling in panels.

Fed-Kun's army
This Comment Section Would Have Ended At A Hundred Comments But Then I Had To Go And Ruin It.

Group Leader
Why this series only got 7.30? But newer 100 days manga starts with 8?

Maybe because it being release right after the crocs end. So it deemed as a copy.

Maybe because in the first 30 days, it fucks with the format and time for plot. So it deemed as a not copy (as in format people expected).

I don't understand.

Most of those min scores were from people who likely didn't read past chapter 1. they just review bombed because of your reason. @hashtagSELFIE
Personally, I think this is easily the best 100 day bandwagon to come out of it all even if it doesn't follow the format. The story is actually somewhat original, the characters are likable and above all, there's none of the childish nonsense in the usual romcom, just adult interactions.

I'll withhold judgment until I read it but I don't like that it's not 1 in-story day per chapter. Makes it feel cheap.

Dex-chan lover
27 more to go boys....!

wonder if it'll end at 100 chap or continue for more....?

And he's fired.

Kudos to the author for using the Polish notation. Though it's outdated as heck!

Ugh. Why would a temp employee have delete privileges on production?!

Back to making broth...

Users who are viewing this thread