TheTopAdventure AMA

Banana Bred
Contributor
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
26,972
Crazy English Tongue Muscle Training House
KQmNJBB.png

Majo no Shinzou chapter 28
 
bred banana
Joined
Sep 25, 2023
Messages
1,377
And I didn't answer my BFF(Best Forum Friend) @chill_forreal_'s questions!!!!

Those are all cool questions too:meguupog:

Since joining the forums, what do you think was the best (and/or bestn't) change in your life?
Honestly, my life only got worse since I joined this place
F4UHYip.png

The only good thing is that my skills have improved. My skills in everything.
The bestn't is my mental health crumbled to dust

Do you prefer reading manga or watching anime?
If there is a good anime, I used to prefer watching it first (due to more possibilities for expression: sounds, voice, music, colors, animation , the time component, they all allow to make the experience feel more real) then read the manga later for a cool second experience.
But like most big anime fans, with time I started doing it less and less, because you have to commit for anime (20 minutes a pop), and now I nearly only read. Though I would like to watch, but I need to also find good animes to watch and the motivation.

What's your favorite color(s)? (and why?!?)
  • I don't have a favorite color per say, but do enjoy a [high-hue-contrast] with [low value or low saturation] + [low value contrast] color mix where the lack of contrast between the values is substituted for a contrast between the hues. (if you don't understand what I said, look up "The three components of color")
  • My favorite color as a child was green. Then it became a red and blue color scheme.
  • This page has a lot of illustrations I liked, though I do need to remove some recent ones from there since some of them aren't that good.

Is there any relation to you knowing french and liking teto or is it just a coincidence?
There's a relation between Teto and the French? other than baguettes?





Do you use your drawing skills professionally somehow or is it something you do mostly for fun/as a form of self-expression?
Ah I remember why I hadn't answered yet. I didn't want to have too much of me saved by the internet archive's bots. The answer will be on my profile! If anyone has other questions, feel free to ask them over there
 
Last edited:
Banana Bred
Contributor
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
26,972
Yeah, I can tell if @bakedbabna have the power of mod that thread either will be locked or gone
Nah, I don't have friends in high places like you guys do with the one fish. :lul:
Crazy that you didn't include the second sentence where I made sure to emphasize that I didn't make one.
Yeah, I can imagine not having one. Since I never made an AMA lmao.
kxFnUGk.png
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top