They Only Remembered Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Oh wow karma hits em like a bitch the aunt n uncle suffering hahaha

Dex-chan lover
All the men around her, besides her brother and mentors, kinda suck. Also, thank you for the mass release!

Dude c'mon, that's her personal history...maybe you should let her tell you herself, instead of causing trouble in her name in her own damned hometown, after she's made it clear to everyone that she wants to live a lowkey life.

Are any of these love interests going to become likeable? The prince and this wizard already suck, the knight is on thin ice until he understands his feelings, and the priest is...ok the priest doesn't have an obvious deficit yet. But he's also unlikely to be the ML. Can she just inherit the Duke's land and live peacefully with her brother? Is that so bad?

Yes! The uncle and aunt are terrible and I hope they get whats coming to them. In a way, I'm glad Clarence didn't raise a finger to the aunt in that moment, I'm sure the punishment they get is gonna be so satisfying. Lol these dudes are too controlling and thirsty

Thank you for the chapters. Happy birthday to your wifey.

Ah, some of us readers are gonna get what we've been waiting for I guess? 😈

Happy birthday to your wife! And thank you for these wonderful updates!

boss is such a mood 😂 and that aunt and uncle r the worst good job to clarence for not fighting back 👍🏽 thx for translating btw^^

happy birthday to her!! Thank you for the updates 🥺 also huuuuuge spoiler
I read the last chapter and he’s the ML from what I Mtled, she also has a kid named Harriet w silver hair

Ah, wait. It took me so long but I just realized that the FL went through hell and sent the money she got for being in that hell to her brother but these scumbags basically stole all of it...

Sigh...

Aggregator gang
Damn it. The fl and her bro are so precious. I dont want to give her to these shitty male leads... Oh gosh no

Lowkey hating every single men chasing after her (except her brother and the duke) even after she made it clear she doesnt want to be involved in the affairs at the capital

Dex-chan lover
Boss is truly a boss. "What's that? Going for a standard misunderstanding trope? Denied!"

Aggregator gang
Well it looks like Clarence got like what, a few weeks of freedom before the male leads found her? I hate these male leads. They're so selfish. She made it clear she wants to live a peaceful life but they're like NO WHAT ABOUT US OMG U CANT LEAVE LIKE THIS UGH WE DONT CARE WHAT YOU WANT WE ONLY CARE ABOUT OUR OWN FEELINGS. And of course I understand that if someone you loved suddenly left it would be hard to accept, but if you really loved them you would respect their decision.

And then THE PRINCE. "Go look for Clarence, didn't you say it's a waste of her skills for her to just leave? This is your secret mission" IT WAS HER DECISION. And the fuck you mean "a waste" He's not gonna let her use those "skills" if she becomes queen.

Also its so fucking clear they never took the time to get to know her. "We felt it wasn't our place to ask her about her hometown etc" OH? So yall did all the talking and she listened I bet huh?

Just fucking respect her decision.

NGL THO he was cute when he blushed but NO. I won't fall for it >:0

Happy birthday to your wife! As well as thanks for the chapters, you are doing gods workkkkk ☺

Nep

Dex-chan lover
If I had to choose between let those "relatives fool around with little consequence but Clarence doesn't get found" or "relatives get humiliated by every male lead but Clarence was found and dragged back to courtlife"

I am clearly picking the latter xD

Users who are viewing this thread