They Only Remembered Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
I can already imagine a scenario where that mage guy push her on the chest for being annoying, but then realized she is a girl 🤣

I root for Lil brother!!! Clive <3
But the magician is not seem bad, hmm... I will consider him...

what would happen if they all are announcing that they want Clarence to be their partner? 🤔

Team Kenneth MDRRR
He is handsome !

I don't think Clarence wants to be the Crown Princess, and be the wife of a priest seems boring...

But if she choose the magician, they can travel, live amazing adventures, etc...

ngl I absolutely adore the little brother. He doesn't go full overbearing siscon and shoo away anyone but him, instead just wants to live happily with his sister and make up for the years they lost judging by his reaction back when the Boss called them newlyweds. It's a refreshing character dynamic that will make an interesting foil to the other male leads that will come running after her.

Dex-chan lover
the greatest part of this was the way Mr Owen kept tripping over the foot he was constantly trying to put in his mouth.

@Albireo plus, when she said Clive was a friend, he pretty much immediately chilled out, which is frankly super rare in brothers of female leads.

lol, almost insulted the lil bro. Nice save.
lil bro is adorable, I thought for a sec that I thought he'd be a standard overprotective siscon type.

He found her so easily. ❤️❤️❤️
I thought it would be long. Hoho. I wonder what will happen. ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you for the update.

HAHAHA KENNETH WITH THAT SAVE GOT ME BAWLING 😂😂 crazily handsome man indeed. Such a taundere aye mr magician of the tower. Anyway the main lead girl is sooo coooll im fawning over this webtoon already

So, then, before Kenneth found out Clarence's true gender he liked her regardless. I love him already <3
Thank you for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread