They Only Remembered Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

All i want is a siblings love, not the incest way but siblings family love. Not really a fan of those guys. Just leave her alone. She's done her job as a knight. Let her live the way she wants with her brother. I don't mind the other drama just not related to them men

The moment she thought of someone, they appeared one by one. Better stop thinking about them. Your peaceful family life is in danger 😂😂

The male charas looks good but idk for this manhwa I am more looking forward to the siblings interaction. In familial way ofc~

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think Clive is going to want to be the blowup doll's attendant. Just a hunch

She looks so pretty all dressed up! And that guy was really handsome wow 😍

Thank you for translating these new chapters!

Thanks for the double release 😘

And thanks for the BL recommendation, Clarence 👍

As we get to know each guy it becomes more difficult to choose the shipp. Kenneth, watch your back my friend!

thanks for the chaps! ❤️

Double-page supporter
Thank you!
She doesn't need help in providing for his education though, doesn't she have plenty of money?

Dex-chan lover
And another noble will soon bite the dust, lmao. I assume each guy will have a mini arc of helping FL with some issue with those piggy nobles. Seems like that knight dude is next since he's staying at a hotel in the city, I assume.

Users who are viewing this thread