They Only Remembered Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Wow she looks gorgeous!

As for Jenna, at first I thought she was just spoiled and naïve but not ill intentioned. However this chapter goes to show that all she cares about is herself and she doesn't mind stomping on others to have her way. Girl and her uncle will need be taught a lesson in humility.

@Araikaru I totally get it, me too, but at the same time, they commoners, they really don't have a choice, especially since that chick's uncle pressuring his sister's workplace. He doesn't want the bookstore owner to suffer either, so he agreed to be her attendant. BUT RESPECT THAT HE ISN'T BUTTERING UP TO HER UNNECESSARILY!!!

ALSO HOW CAN OUR FL LOOK SO GORGEOUS I SERIOUSLY CANT FATHOM 😭😭🤧🤧🤧 GURL ABOUT TO STEAL THE SHOW

Thank you for the chapter! I cant wait to see Jenna get trashed in the next one.

Sometime I wonder... R they really sibling. I kinda feel like how Clive see her is more than just "older sis". But idk

That girl, I still had some hope for her but she really is just as bad.

At least we'll see them set straight soon!

Fed-Kun's army
that's it, destroy that uncle & niece duo, they're garbage. GARBAGE!!!!!!

thanks for the update

I take back every nice thing I said about Jenna. She just annoying

Fed-Kun's army
Lol unless characters are ugly or have dark backgrounds people are so ready to give the benefit of the doubt. Even if she was naive that wouldn't make her innocent would still make her a dumpster person

Dex-chan lover
I thought she's just a bit spoiled.. but man she's being spoiled rotten...

Good grief, I hope they give pay back to the Barrow family good later on...

Aww I wanted the girl to be more upright than that. 😐

Noona looks amazing!🤩

Users who are viewing this thread