They Only Remembered Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

jyc

so then that girl shows her true colors 🤦‍♀️ like father like daughter in this case it seems

Okayy... Spoiled child is not good..
I hope Cecyle come too.. :')
Btw she look so gorgeous..
Thanks !!

Supporter
Hmmm. What's interesting is that based on one of the shots, and the general fact that she was a soldier that saw real battle multiple times, she is Likley sporting more than a few scars/battle wounds. Her choice of dress almost looks like it was chosen, at least in part, to show off said scars. Pretty sure most noble, and non-noble, ladies would have chosen a dress that hides them. I'm betting many nobleman will recognize these for what they are vs write them off as an accident or punishment. It reeks of some juicy, but subtle, dick swinging/power play and I fucking LOVE it. Can't wait to read more.

Fed-Kun's army
Whoa... she looks so different, but cool. Can’t wait for her guys to show up and give her attention. Lol. Thank you for this update!

Group Leader
I read this too quickly and now I want more lol.

Thank you for the updates! You're doing a wonderful job translating and I appreciate you 😘😘😘

Damn, I hoped she would grow from this and be a bette person than her father, but now she sucks. There’s a big difference between rich idiot and rich villain.

Users who are viewing this thread