They Only Remembered Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Right at the end, Wilkins says this:

"Why are being treated like this by a place like this?"

Uh... what?

Fed-Kun's army
@CRay she’s a war hero, who declined title, honour, duchy and mansion.... She was very well respected amount her comrades in the capital. She left the capital to come home to her brother, only to be insulted and harassed again and again in this small town called abyss (I guess the name’s perfect).
In that place she is mistreated like a lot! So he says she should just come back to the capital.
I felt sooo too! “Why are you being treated like this, by a place like this?” - that was my thoughts exactly!

@HarleyQuinzel With how cool, pretty and awesome she is, I’m surprised it’s only 4 hunks and a brother she won over, there should be much more... She’s too precious to just let go

Dex-chan lover
@CRay : I think he mean in the sense that how the hell is she, a war hero recognized by several important figures (the duke, the prince, the priest, etc) being looked down upon by people of this town which clearly bear nowhere near the influence of those in the capital.

@cherokeemoon : She solved the issue of her uncle/aunt by herself tho?

Dex-chan lover
Let's be real; she was gonna rip the guy's fingernails clean off without any intervention by anyone else. People complaining that she "needed help" all the time just aren't paying attention. We never see her beg to anyone, there are no implications that she begs to any of her old associates she left behind. She intends to deal with issues on her own.

So can we stop with the "she's just a damsel in distress because she always needs a man to help her"? That just means you're not reading the story.

Kinda wishing he stepped in maybe two or even one second later. A broken wrist and/or finger with a pained face reminiscent of a slaughtered orc would’ve been nice. That or the younger brother let go just- oh, say, two minutes later? He’ll still be alive but he would’ve lost quite a bit of motor function without air to his pea sized brain.

Ngl but that Karl Bastard is a btch lmao that guy deservers more than just a broken finger , a broken neck would be nice or even a piece of his head , but i guess thank god the handsome count had come or else Clarence would literally killed him lol

(Cant wait for the priest to also meet her bcs i stann the priest )

😭😭I love Clarence and how she treasures the scars on her body. 😭

Dex-chan lover
There was a short co-vibe for Emperor and the Female Knight when she started showing off her scars.

Wow is everyone in this novel obssessed with the female lead? God, yet another story with the FL being the center of the universe.

Users who are viewing this thread